Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe talk about 'kill your darlings' while promoting 'Women in black'

While promoting the release of The Woman in Black, Daniel Radcliffe spoke to the BBC on his upcoming portrayal of beat poet Allen Ginsberg in the production of Kill Your Darlings, which will begin shooting in New York City this March.
"Any criticism of me not looking right for the part, well James Franco is way too good looking to play Allen Ginsberg."

Ginsberg has previously been played by comedian David Cross in the 2007 film I'm Not There; and Franco, whose film dramatised the obscenity trial surrounding Howl.

"I won't watch any of them because I'm a terrible copycat".

On why he won't be sporting Ginsberg's notable beard: "This is a 19-year old Ginsberg," he said. "I remember somebody saying to me, 'Are you going to grow a beard?'

"No, I'm not playing him at 40. That would be weird, they wouldn't have cast me. He's 19, clean shaven and has just got into Columbia University."
More The Woman in Black Videos
New photos and a clip of Dan as Arthur Kipps from the upcoming supernatural thriller, out this February, have been released by CBS Films and IGN. The minute-long clip shows a terrified Kipps, in Eel Marsh House's nursery, watching the lights go out automatically.


SnitchSeeker can also exclusively confirm that Dan will be attending premieres for The Woman in Black in the cities of Paris, France, Moscow, Russia, and Madrid, Spain this winter; he will not be heading to Mexico for promotion for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment