Monday, January 30, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe quotes on the net past week



Daniel Radcliffe About his parents


  "It's lovely. I barely think about it, and I've got the most fantastic relationship back with my parents because they were worried about me. They found it hard to talk to me because they were so frightened."

Daniel Radcliffe About his Girlfriend Rosanne Coker

 "I'm not a believer that there's one person out there for everybody."

"I don't believe in fate," said Dan.
"I do think that when you find somebody who you love, and who loves you, you've got to cling on to them and make it work.
"I really don't see myself looking around much more. I don't think I'll ever find someone more compatible than Rosise."

Daniel Radcliffe About the kids

"the most fulfilling thing I've seen happen to people,

About Harry potter 

 "I'd cringe so hard my face would fall off," 
 "If it was good enough, I would be Harry Potter again. If it was anything short of good enough, I would say no,
 "I know I wouldn't be Harry again for nostalgic or dutiful reasons. But if I learned one thing in life, it's that it's foolish to cut yourself off from anything. My motto is to never say never."

 About his previous co-stars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson


 'There's this idea that Emma Watson, Rupert and myself are the best of friends who always hang out together

 'I'm just going to put [it] out there - Emma and I text all the time but Rupert and I never text each other, we never see each other.
'If I see him every six months or so, it's a friendly "Hello, how's things with you?" But that's about it,' he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment