Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Daniel Radcliffe interviews from September 18 to 25

Daniel Radcliffe Russian tv interview

Daniel Radcliffe give an interview to a Russian TV name Ren Tv to promote his film A young doctor note book.Daniel greeted his speaking russian. 




Empire Magzine interview

Empire magazine post a preview of their interview with Daniel Radcliffe.In the interview, Daniel cleared his rumor about the erotic novel Fifty shades of grey.

There is no truth to it at all," Radcliffe told the Empire Podcast. "It's one of those very, very funny things: it came out of a story in the Daily Star and then you see newspapers like The Guardian using The Star as their source, and it grows and grows [until] it's 'Dan Radcliffe is playing Freddie Mercury!', which I was never going to do."

"Everyone on the internet who I presume is saying I'm totally wrong for that part is correct," he laughed. "I AM completely wrong for that part!" 

"If I'd seen a rumour about me playing Iggy Pop, I'd think, 'Hey, I'd have a go at that - that'd be fun!', but Freddie Mercury? No. I don't even know who the director is. They seem to be saying it's Stephen Frears and Tom Hooper on the internet."

"This is the kind of thing that happens to me and it happens to Emma (Watson) with multiple 50 Shades Of Grey things. When somebody has column inches to fill, they just sub in one of our names."

Daniel Radcliffe interview with The Hollywood Foreign Press Association

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association upload an interview of Daniel Radcliffe.in the interview Daniel talk about Kill Your Darlings at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).

"It's definitely not Harry Potter," Daniel laugh talking about his role Allen Ginsberg'

No comments:

Post a Comment