Friday, April 6, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe chat with People Magazine about the upcoming fim Kill you Darlings

The 16th April issue of People Magazine has the first official promotional shot of Dan playing Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings, along with a small interview,




On set with Daniel Radcliffe Fresh off the hit thriller The Woman in Black, Radcliffe, 22, is taking on a counterculture icon: he’s playing beat poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings, now filming in New York City. The film explores the relationship between young literary stars-to-be Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William S. Burroughs and the circumstances surrounding the 1944 murder of an associate.

Are you a Ginsberg fan?
Daniel Radcliffe: The more I learned, the more I liked him. There’s unbelievable sweetness and compassion between him and Burroughs and Kerouac. His work was like an explosion.

Are you a poet yourself?
Daniel Radcliffe: I write sonnets, couplets and things like that. The poetry I write is pretty structured and rhyming, but I’d like to think it’s honest and interesting.
Ginsberg did a lot of LSD. Were you tempted?
Daniel Radcliffe: LSD would not do well for me. I’ve talked to a lot of people who’ve done a lot of LSD – and I know I would have a terrible time. I’m not tempted.

Daniel Radcliffe: There was no discomfort. There have been moments when Dane [DeHaan], the object of my affection in the film, and I did start giggling.
How will Harry Potter fans react to this movie?
Daniel Radcliffe: Well, they were comfortable with Equus, and that had me simulating sex on the back of a horse, so this is a walk in the park.

3 comments:

  1. i want to wish you best of luck for your upcoming film kill your darlings.and happy valantince day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi D R i have been trying to chat with you for 3 years,please reply and tell me are you take carring your self?please reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naghma. its not Daniel Radcliffe official site.its Daniel fansite.if you you want to contact real dan write him a letter and send it to Daniel Radcliffe
    c/o ARG Talent
    4 Great Portland Street
    London WIW 8PA
    England

    ReplyDelete