Friday, February 10, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe Attitude magazine shoot













Dan revealed his political party change in the newest issue of Attitude magazine; the Harry Potter actor once admitted he was a Liberal Democrat supporter, but now has changed his views and loyalty towards the Labour party in the UK.
Asked if he is happy with the Lib Dems's place in the coalition, [Radcliffe] said: "No, of course not. Nick Clegg asked to meet me after that Attitude interview and we talked about issues such as gay rights and faith schools.

"I was initially supportive. For me it was good that the Lib Dems would be fighting our corner. But he has become a whipping boy and it seems to me that he has been totally used by the Tories - anything they don't want badly reflected on them they reflect on to him."

He added: "I think, if you make a lot more money than most people - like I do - you should pay more tax and subsidise people who work just as hard as you, but don't earn as much."

[Radcliffe] said he "will probably be going to Labour".

He said: "From what I've seen of Ed Miliband, I really like him and he speaks for what I believe in. I think he's genuine, genuinely leftwing, and will act as such if he gets in."

No comments:

Post a Comment